Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving

Andy did a great job with the turkey, rib roast, mashed potatoes, dressing, and gravy. Dona brought her special green bean casserole. Roger and Maisy made some good pies. We all stuffed ourselves. Buddy, Gus and I had corn dogs in the evening.

I made a cheese ball and turkey-shaped cookes. Rex enjoyed his Kashi pilaf made with one packet of chicken gravy mix and cheddar cheese grated on top. I also made him some baked apples with the juice of one tangerine and some sweet cherries. He ate his dessert with plain Greek-style yoghurt.

Mom made some nice mashed potato cups with ham and cheese. She also had baked some biscuits.

The kids, Dona, a neighbor girl, and I did a Tree of Thanks craft.

Rex and I got home just after midnight. Alderbrook Inn along the Hood Canal had its Christmas lights on - beautiful.

No comments: